Hello, Friends! There comes a time in our life when we feel low, down or stressed. At that point in time, we require some inspiration which we can follow to feel better. So, if you are also feeling low or stressed, here we are to help you out. Here is Buddha Quotes: Inspirational Thoughts by Gautama Buddha.
About Buddha- Founder of Buddhism
Gautam Buddha or Siddhartha Gautama was the founder of Buddhism religion. He is worshipped as a manifestation of God. He enlightened himself and his teachings and thoughts have led to the enlightenment of many of his followers.
Buddha was well known for his calm, loving, peaceful and spiritual nature. He helped a lot of people throughout the span of his life. His teachings are helping to this date also.
Buddha was born in Lumbini, Nepal in 563 B.C. He was married to Yasodhara in 547 B.C. After self-realization, he left his royal palace in 534 B.C. After a course of 6 years, he attained enlightenment in 528 B.C. The great soul left the mortal body in 483 B.C.
The thoughts of Buddha have always motivated and inspired generations from the life-changing lessons contained in them.
Here are some beautiful quotes from the founder of Buddhism. Follow these quotes for the enlightenment of body, mind, and soul:
- Don’t be a Parrot in life, be an Eagle. A Parrot talks way too much but an Eagle is silent and has the willpower to touch the sky.
- Overthinking is the biggest cause of unhappiness.
- Never get too attached to someone, because attachments lead to expectations and expectations lead to suffering.
- Don’t tell people your plans, show them your results.
- Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.
- Your worst enemy cannot harm you as much as your own unguarded thoughts.
- If you want to be successful, you must respect one rule: Never Lie to Yourself.
- You will not be punished for your anger; you will be punished by your anger.
- Don’t educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be happy, so they know the value of things, not the price.
- Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.
- Just as a solid is not shaken by the storm, even so, the wise are not affected by praise or blame.
- Three Things cannot be long hidden: The Sun, The Moon, and The Truth.
- Every experience, no matters how bad it seems, holds within it a blessing of some kind. The goal is to find it.
During meditation, Gautama Buddha came to know about the truths of life known as the Four Noble Truths
1. Dukkha: The truth of suffering.
Life means suffering. One has to struggle, sacrifice, and suffer through the course of his/her life. Without suffering one can’t value happiness.
2. Samudaya: The truth of the origin of suffering.
Suffering takes its birth when there is a desire, expectation or attachment. Higher the desires more will be the suffering and pain of not having it.
3. Nirodha: The truth of the end of suffering
It is true that life is full of suffering, sacrifices, and struggles. But the best part of life is that the end of all this suffering and pain is attainable.
4. Magga: The truth of the path to the cessation of suffering.
As said there is a path out of suffering. Follow the eightfold path.
We hope that the Buddhist philosophy has helped you in regaining your internal energy. So, now take time to share it with your friends and loved one so that they can also get to know about these wonderful Buddha Quotes: Inspirational Thoughts by Gautama Buddha.
If you have any query or suggestions, tell us in the comments section or Contact Us.