Hello, friends! Being fit and having a perfect body shape is moreover a trend and necessity. Every one of us hates being overweight, fat and obese. Yoga Poses and asanas are considered are considered as one of the easiest and trusted ways to reduce weight. So, for all plumpy people out there, here 6 Effortless Yoga Poses for weight loss.
6 Effortless Yoga Poses for weight loss
You wanted to know the best yoga for weight loss. Here are the best yoga poses for weight loss and also the best yoga for beginners.
- Lie down on the ground keeping your body straight
- Keep both knees folded. Raise sciatica and lift both arms up and down the waist and place it under the waist.
- Now straighten the legs while keeping the stick fixed above. Stay on the shoulders and head on the ground. Stay in this situation for 5 to 10 seconds.
- While coming back, take the buttocks and feet slowly on the ground. The hands should not be removed completely.
- Relax for some time in respiration and repeat the exercises 5 to 7 times.
Other Benefits: Relief from back pain and slip disc.
- Lay both hands on the thighs and lie straight.
- Now lift the head and shoulders upwards before filling the breath inside, then lift the legs too.
- Hands, feet, and head are raised like a parallel boat.
- In this situation, hold for some time, slowly, bring the hand and the head to the ground while breathing out.
- The frequency of doing this yoga pose can be 3 to 6 times.
Other Benefits: Good for stomach, pancreas, and intestine.
- Sit down in the position of Padmasan and take the support from the hands and lie down in the back of the elbow
- Turn the palms back towards the shoulder and turn them back, turn the cervix as back as you can.
- The back and chest stood up and the knees were placed on the ground.
- Come back in the situation in which you started while leaving the asana.
- Relax your head by straightening the shoulders and the head fixed on the ground.
Other Benefits: Makes your thyroid, parathyroid, and adrenal glands healthier.
- Lay hands on the back and place the hands on the hips of the buttocks.
- Hold your breath and lift one leg over the top and bend the knee and move the spine around the heel to the buttocks.
- Imagine you are driving a bicycle, do the same way.
- Its frequency ranges from 10 to as high as 24-30 times.
- Similarly, do this action with another leg. Keep feet running without landing them on the floor.
- Make a circular shape with legs. Its frequency ranges from ten to as high as 25-30 times.
- When tired, relax in corpse pose for a couple of minutes. Now, repeat the same in opposite direction.
Other Benefits: Makes the stomach good. Activates the intestine. A good and effective exercise if you have constipation or acidity.
This is one of the easiest yoga for beginners. It is also one of the best yoga poses for weight loss.
You can perform this yoga exercise is two forms. Here is the first form of the same:
- Lay down straight on the ground.
- Raise the right leg and rotate it in the clockwise direction while making a big zero sign.
- You can do this from 10 to 20 times in one direction. While performing don’t touch your rotating leg on the ground.
- After done with one leg, perform the same with another leg but in the anti-clockwise direction.
- After doing with both the legs, relax in corpse pose.
Now to do the second form of the exercise, follow the undermentioned procedure:
- Now do this exercise together with both feet as you done before.
- As much as the feet can move around, down and right around the left, they should move as much as possible.
- Both feet should rotate clockwise and anti-clockwise from both directions.
Other Benefits: Makes the stomach light and good.
- Begin by lying down straight on the ground.
- Turn towards your left. Feel comfortable.
- Support your head and neck with your left hand.
- Lift your right leg up and hold your right big toe with your right arm.
- Now slowly exhale and extend your right arm and right leg in the upward direction.
Other Benefits: Gives a good stretch to your entire body and strengthens your shoulder muscles. It also stimulates blood circulation and helps you with digestive problems.
Now you know what is the best yoga for weight loss. Share it with your friends and loved one so that they can also get to know about these wonderful Yoga Poses.
If you have any query or suggestions, tell us in the comments section or Contact Us.